TRAP FISHERY on the MAURITIAN SOUTHERN COAST
Come with us to discover the Mauritian Southern Coast, a still unspoiled coast, where traditions remain alive!
Start from your accomodation place at 9 AM, back at around 5PM:
- Welcoming by a local fisherman's family
- Traditional manufacture of lobster and fish traps made of bamboo
- Going fishing on the reefs
- Family cooking
- Time for sharing around the family table
- Meeting with a local craftswoman involved in the sustainable development
- And if the weather is fine enough, swimming on a wonderful beach
And always with the "Moris Otreman" spirit, discovery, meeting and sharing with the local population!
Start from your accomodation place at 9 AM, back at around 5PM.
Day rate per person (from 9 AM to 5 PM, 2 to 6 persons) : Rs 3,000
Feel free to contact us for further details! Moris Otreman, much more than guided tours! Please contact here!
Please adapt your clothing to the activity: convenient shoes, sun screen, mosquito repellent, hat, sun glasses, swimsuit.